We provide comprehensive and customized services in projects with high technological content. We develop advanced solutions offering our clients the solutions to their most critical issues, improving their processes and thus obtaining higher profitability and a competitive advantage. In 2018, we obtained the Mobile Virtual Operator license, a license granted by Ifetel that positions us as one of the few companies in Mexico that can offer critical communications services focused on public safety. Also, together with the manufacturers of terminals and encrypted security applications, we offer state-of-the-art broadband services on IOS or Android Smartphone devices.
Our activities are framed by 4 business sub-lines:
Communications and Equipment
Security and Control Systems
ADM has extensive experience in turnkey industrial projects, developing its activity in construction, installations in large buildings and industrial warehouses, mechanical installations, and process automation.
- Construction of 6 industrial warehouses
- Construction of 172,160 m2
- Infrastructure facilities for interurban transport worth 3.6 billion pesos
ADM constructs projects related to conventional energy, including cogeneration, combined cycle power plants, gas pipelines, substations, and high- and medium-voltage power lines, which has allowed it to position itself as one of the leading companies in Mexico specializing in this activity, collaborating with private and state entities such as the Federal Electricity Commission.
- Construction and expansion of 25 large electrical substations
- Installation of 287,221 gauges
- Construction and financing of electric lines and substations valued at 1.7 billion pesos
The main activities of ADM related to Energy in Mexico are: promotion, development, construction, and operation & maintenance of renewable energy projects, as well as EPC of wind, photovoltaic, biomass, and mini-hydroelectric and hydroelectric plants, power lines, and substations associated with the plants.
- A total of 1.1 GW built and under development
- Construction of 4 solar parks (664.5 MW)
- Construction of 2 wind farms (270 MW)
The main activities of ADM related to Building in Mexico are: pre-construction, construction, installation (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, sanitation, fire protection, special protections for voice and data), remodelling of corporate buildings, residential buildings, mixed uses, offices (fit-out), hotels, shopping centres, unique buildings, and industrial building.
- More than 80,000,000 m2 built
- Construction of 7 5-star hotels
- Construction of 2 office complexes (fit-out)
- Construction of 3 housing complexes
- Construction of 9 buildings in other categories